APM-2X (two-space) shown with base model all-zinc, all-iron 95, and all-iron Magnum. Blue APM-4X shown with zinc upper housing and iron Magnum vault. 3X (three-space) version also available.
- Select appropriate parking space button and insert coins and/or optional prepaid smart card.
- 2X (left-right) meter available with high-visibility rotary display option; 3X and 4X offered with rear LCD enforcement display only.
- Infrared communications using Archer 2 handheld pda; upload data to MeterManager.Net cloud software.
- Accept coins, branded prepaid smart cards (latter which can be refunded with leftover time, resetting the meter to 00:00 for the next user), and/or tokens.
- Free time can be programmed to show when user first selects their parking space button. Simply pay to add more time.
- Standard 6V AA alkaline battery pack costs less than 9V lithium, and lasts much longer (some cities achieve 4-5 years with this battery pack).
- Plug and play components (including the displays) and no-moving-parts coin chute make this meter easy to maintain and repair.
- SmartLock option adds extra level of access security to standard locks and keys.
- Magnum vault recommended for multi-space meters — holds $118 in quarters.
ISO 9001:2015, Made in USA, 100% Woman-Owned Business
Now available on NCPA National Contract, through TAPCO and their US Communities national contract, and through Pennsylvania COSTARS
Request for Information on APM-2X, 3X, or 4X (specify preference in your email)